KEYWORD TOOL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Click on the â€˜Main Keywordâ€™ button and type in the keyword you would like to search for.
2. Click on â€˜Gather Keywordsâ€™.
3. Wait for the 100 keywords and the no. of daily searches to appear.
This will give you an indication of the amount of demand there is for your targeted keywords.
4. Either choose to conduct searches for more similar keywords by clicking on the â€˜main keywordâ€™ button
again and keying in a new related keyword or clicking on the â€˜Add Keywordsâ€™ button to add your own keywords
manually. Note that the new keywords will appear below the original 100 keywords youâ€™ve generated. If a popup
appears to ask you to enter a captcha code, just follow the instructions.
5. When youâ€™ve gathered enough keywords, click on the â€˜Gather Dataâ€™ button to generate the amount of
searches on Google, Yahoo and MSN search engines. This will give you an indication of the amount of
competition you have for the three main search engines.
6. Click on â€˜Save Resultsâ€™ to save your results.
7. To conduct keyword research for a new set of keywords, click on â€˜Delete Allâ€™ button at
the bottom to clear the results.
You can download the above tool and all the other free Ebiz Assets Software Tools … here.