Forum Poster Tool Instructions
Forum Poster Function: This software allows you to customize forum posts and helps you to
organize them easily. You can keep a list of forums that are related to your niche as well
as save your forum contributions.
1. Enter the â€˜Subjectâ€™ and your message in the Message Editor panel. You can customize
the content to your preference and enter either plain text or in HTML or any other forum codes.
2. Click on the â€˜Saveâ€™ button at the top to save the message for future references and usage.
3. The Browser panel of the program allows you to surf the internet, primarily to go online to visit
forums related to your niche. Enter the URL of the forum that you would like to visit. Add it to
the Your Forums panel by clicking on â€˜Add Current URLâ€™. This panel keeps a list of the forums your
visit. Enter in your â€˜Usernameâ€™ and â€˜Passwordâ€™ for the forum as well for easy access.
4. Browse the forum to find a thread that you would like to post a message in.
5. Click on â€˜Loadâ€™ to load a previously saved message.
6. Click on â€˜Previewâ€™ to see how your message will look like before posting it.
7. Once you are satisfied with the message, just click on â€˜Paste Message on Selected Fieldâ€™.
Once the form is complete, click the submit button on the posting page of the forum.
8. You can then repeat steps 1 to 7 for another forum.
You can download the above tool and all the other free Ebiz Assets Software Tools … here.