Blog Finder Instructions
Keyword Search Function: You can search for blog posts that are related to your niche with the keyword in its content.
1. Enter the keyword that you would like to conduct the search under.
2. You can also enter in your domain name to check if your link is already on the blog.
This helps you to keep track of your link building efforts.
3. You can choose the depth of the search under â€˜Search Deepâ€™.
4. Click on â€˜Searchâ€™ to begin searching the Internet for the blogs.
5. The results show the URL of the blog post, the page rank of the home page that post
is found in (under â€˜Home Page PRâ€™) and its Alexa ranking. You can use the information
to help you decide whether to leave comments on the site.
6. You can either select all the search results or click individual results that you want
to delete from the list. Click on â€˜Delete Selectedâ€™ or â€˜Delete Allâ€™ to remove unwanted search results.
7. Click â€˜Save Resultsâ€™ to save the list of search results for reference and for use later on.
You can download the above tool and all the other free Ebiz Assets Software Tools … here.